Improved Efficiencies for Corporations and Critical Sites
Our innovative IoT cloud-based business resiliency and information management solution delivers real-time into critical assets for greater business resiliency.
With both corporate and site (for example oil and gas, and mining) applications, AGT International’s IoT business resiliency solution ensures business continuity by identifying, monitoring, analyzing and visualizing relevant operational risks. We provide real-time decision support to enable effective and safe daily operations, and superior handling of emergencies, incidents and crises.
Driven by our innovative IoT cloud-based technology platform and deep domain expertise, our solution generates unique and actionable insights for decision-makers, integrating data from all relevant sources with our clients’ operational knowledge and existing processes to help them better anticipate events, make smarter decisions, improve daily operations and respond more efficiently.
Our Business Resiliency & Information Management Solution:
- Collects and stores for processing information from multiple IoT subsystems and sensors
- Fuses, filters and applies advanced IoT analytics to collected data in order to identify the most relevant information
- Visualizes relevant information using layers to increase situational awareness
- Provides a complete suite of incident management tools for tiered response procedures
- Delivers integrated applications for business resiliency
- Delivers specific safety and operations applications for oil, gas and mining production sites
- Is scalable, flexible and modular, and built in consultation with our customers
- Supports a wide variety of other integrated partner applications and analytics
AGT’s Business Resiliency & Information Management Solution supports efficient and safe operations, and mitigates the impact of emergencies and incidents on people, assets and the environment.
- Real-time organization-wide and site-specific common information picture
- Proactive corporate and site-specific risk identification, assessment and mitigation
- Improved prediction, readiness and management of events, emergencies and incidents
- Effective site operations resulting from the fusion of, and application of analytics to disparate safety and operations-IoT data from key production processes
- Stronger collaboration between internal and external stakeholders
- Enhanced compliance with best-in-class emergency procedures
- Continuous learning and improvement through event debriefings