Reporting to: SVP Global Services
The Services and Maintenance (S&M) Customer Interface Manger is responsible for the management of all customer interface aspects that deal with the Support and Maintenance contracts under the customer group.
This position liaises with the Services and Maintenance teams to provide on time professional data to the customer on any services and maintenance aspects and new proposals.
The S&M Customer Interface Manager ensures that the customer satisfaction on any matter that relates to maintenance and services is high, and that issues are being addressed in a timely manner.
The S&M Customer Interface Manager is accountable for all contractual and business related aspects with the customer group.
- Be the primary POC for the Customer’s senior management on all Services related matters and establish a close working relationship with all levels of customer representatives
- Participate in all contract and proposal activity directly in front of the customer and management
- Supervise the activities lead by Services management – High Level Operational Plan and overall commitments to ensure that the services are delivered according to the agreed scope and in high standards
- Represent the Customer’s interests whilst supporting the overall business objectives of the company
- Ensure that all the services delivered are meeting the expectations and quality requirements as agreed Customer
- Ensure that all project issues and requirements are communicated effectively to allow quick and efficient discussion with the Customer
- Meet with the Customer as required on a formal and informal basis to understand and define the Customer’s needs, requirements and level of satisfaction with company’s practice
- Produce, maintain and update a customer communications plan which is relevant to all Support & Maintenance activities
- Provide the Customer with periodical reports as agreed and required
- Ensure that formal minutes of meeting for all Customer meetings are produced, reviewed and approved by the Customer and distributed to all relevant internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the services team to ensure execution and finalization of all pending action Items and scope buildup
Education / Certification Requirements:
- Academic diploma or similar degree in a relevant field
- M.A in Business Management – Advantage
- PMP or equivalent
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in Customer Management preferably in the areas of Homeland Security – Critical Infrastructure, Border Protection, Services Organizations. Preferably, in the Middle East
- At least 5 years’ experience in Project Management or similar position – Good understanding of Services related operations
- Experience in direct and matrix management positions – Ability to supervise activities which are led by others and push for short and efficient solution
- A self-starter who can work both independently or as part of team. Must have good communication and coordination skills
- Must have a flexible approach and preparedness to sometimes work after normal hours in order to meet Customer’s needs
- A person who has the ability to work under pressure in an ambiguous environment and creatively / practically solve problems in fast track manner
- A person who is personable, culturally sensitive and able to network easily, whilst maintaining high ethical standards
- Must be able to interpret vague concepts and develop these into specific solutions and proposals