1. Types of Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of information:
- Information you provide to us when you access the Website and submit a “Contact us” form.
- Information you provide in public forums on the Website, including using our comment, post or similar functionality.
- Usage, viewing and technical data when you access the Website like page and browser information, location and language.
- Information you provide when you apply for a job at the Careers section.
2. How We Collect Your Information
- We collect information you provide to us when you request products, services or information from us, participate in public forums or other activities through the Website, applying for a job position or otherwise interact with us.
- We collect information through unique identifiers (such as IP address).
3. Use of Your Information by AGT
AGT will be the data controller for your information, and, unless prohibited under applicable law, may use your data for the following purposes as this is required to perform our agreement with you:
- To provide you with the products and services you request.
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
- To personalize content and experiences.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
In addition, AGT may use your data for the following purposes because these purposes are in AGT’ legitimate business interests:
- To optimize or improve our products, services` and operations.
- To personalize and improve the Website and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Website, to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- To monitor and analyze the Website usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the services.
4. Sharing Your Information with Other Companies
We will not share your personal information outside AGT except in limited circumstances, including:
- When we contract or partner with a third party to provide services on our behalf, including Website development and maintenance.
In addition, we may share Aggregate Information with third parties, however you will not be personally identifiable from such information.
Please note that once we share your personal information with another company in any of the circumstances set out above, the information received by the other company becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices. However, when companies perform services on our behalf, like customer service, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law.
5. Public Venues and Semi-Public Venues of the Website
If you use a message board, comment functions, or other public or semi-public venues of the Website, you will be identified on those venues by the username you submit. We cannot be responsible for any personal information you choose to post on public or semi-public venues and we recommend careful consideration before you post such information.
6. Your Controls and Choices
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it by contacting info@AGT.com. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact info@AGT.com.
7. Data Security, Integrity and Retention
8. Data Transfers, Storage and Processing Globally
10. Comments and Questions
Aggregate Information. Aggregate information means information about groups or categories of guests, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual guest. Aggregate Information is not personal information.
Anonymous Information. Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual guest.
Data Controller. The data controller is entity responsible for the personal information collected from the Website.
Notice. Notice may be by email to you at the last email address you provided us, by posting notice of such changes on the Website, or by other means, consistent with applicable law.
Personal information. Personal information means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address and telephone number. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, this anonymous information also is treated as personal information. When information can be linked and identifies an individual, then those pieces of information are likewise personal information.
Public Forums. The Website may offer message boards, conversation pages, blogs, social community environments, and other forums that do not have a restricted audience. If you provide personal information when you use any of these features, that personal information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. To request removal of your personal information from a public forum on our Website, please contact info@AGT.com.
12. Guest Services Contact Information
AGT International GmbH