Welcome to the AGT website. Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to us. For this reason, AGT (for further AGT Company details, please see the “Corporate Information / Imprint ” below) processes personal data in compliance with applicable laws on data protection and data security.
Who we are
These interactions may occur when you:
- visit our websites
- use or purchase our products or services;
- subscribe to our newsletters, participate in our online communities, sweepstakes and other competitions;
- contact our customer support;
- request information specific to your interests;
- offer us products or services;
- interact with us as an employee or applicant.
3. Information we may collect about you.
We may process several types of personal information about you depending on your capacity as e.g. a consumer, supplier or business partner, and the ways you interact with us.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, please understand that we might not be able to provide you with the requested product, service, solution or respond to some of your requests.
3.1. Information you provide to us
- Contact information (name, address, email, telephone etc.);
- Account login information: usernames, passwords;
- General Business information such as address, contact person, invoicing and other payment information, delivery information.;
- Reviews, feedback, comments;
- Audiovisual information, such as pictures or video;
- Recruitment data: CV, application forms, letters of recommendation, languages, qualification, certifications, trainings, and other professional licenses, etc.;
- Talent management information, such as employment and education history, other details included in the CVs; professional qualifications and experience, performance and development programs and reviews and career development plans, etc.
3.2. Information we automatically collect about you
- Traffic information such as time and/or duration of your interaction with us
- IP address, MAC address of the devices with which you interact with us.
- Location information (meaning your actual location concluded by the information mentioned above);
- Information related to your interests (products or services that you are visiting on our website platforms)
- Cookies preferences
4. Why we collect your personal information
Depending on who you are, we may collect personal information for different purposes.
- Services: Your information may be required in order to provide you with the requested goods or services or to fulfil other purposes which you have requested from our AGT.
- Support: Providing you with customer support, responding to your questions or requests, to maintain account security and for other website or app maintenance reasons.
- Marketing: To facilitate direct marketing, promotions, newsletters and website analysis.
- Legal: Performance and execution of contracts, due diligence and compliance with our legal obligations.
5. Why do we need your information?
Under Article 6(1) of the GDPR, we are only permitted to process your data if there is a legal basis to do so. A legal basis for processing your data will arise when one or more of the following conditions apply:
- You have provided your consent to the processing, when required according to applicable data protection laws;
- The processing is necessary for the facilitation of the performance of our contractual obligations arising from your employment contract;
- In compliance with applicable legal applicable obligations;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by AGT or by a third party, except where your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data override such interests;
- The processing is necessary for the protection of vital interests of any natural person;
6. How long we keep your information
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfil the specific purposes, as explained under the section “Why we collect your personal information”. In specific cases, a longer retention of your personal information might be required according to legal obligations.
In all other cases, we delete your personal information once the purpose of processing your information has been fulfilled.
7. Third Party Links
This Privacy Notice applies only to AGT and its products or services and not to other websites or applications operated by third parties.
9. Data Security
We take reasonable steps to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information. These measures are in compliance with applicable data protection and data security laws and are in place to prevent any risks, such as accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to your personal information.
10. Sharing your data with third parties
AGT does not sell or license your personal information to third parties.
We do not share your personal information with third parties except in specific cases, where an appropriate legal basis exists. We may disclose your personal information to:
- AGT affiliates. AGT as an international corporation might share your personal information with its several AGT affiliates.
- External service providers such as consultants, advisors and auditors. We may also share your data with trusted service providers who support us in providing you with services such as IT services, marketing, finance, advertising, archiving and document storage.
- Business partners
- Public or governmental authorities as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Where required by law, the appropriate data processing agreements have been concluded with these third parties.
11. Data transfers outside the European Union
In some cases, we may transfer personal data to our affiliates, service providers or partners to third countries outside the EU.
In each case, we ensure that an appropriate level of data protection according to European standards according to Art. 46 GDPR is in place.
We do not intentionally or knowingly process personal information of children under the age of 16 or as otherwise defined by applicable laws.
If you are under the age of 16, talk to your parents or legal guardians and obtain their consent before sharing your personal information with us.
If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 16, we ask that you supervise your children’s use of our products or services (including websites and other digital platforms) and make sure that your children do not and will not share any personal information with us without asking your permission.
13. Your privacy rights:
As a data subject, you have certain rights as relates to the processing of your personal data. These rights include the right to request:
- Access, modification of your personal information
- Deletion of your personal data (unless we are legally required to retain the information).
- Restriction of or objection to the processing of your information.
- A copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
You may exercise these rights by contacting us directly. All questions or requests regarding personal data should be sent to:
Upon receiving your request or questions, you will be asked to verify your identity and specify which kind of information you require.
AGT aims to ensure that your request will be addressed within one month and free of charge unless a disproportionate effort is required.
If you believe that the processing of your data is in conflict with the data protection legislation, you also have the right to contact your local data protection authority.
Our Data Protection Officer:
You also have the right to contact our data protection officer.
The contact details of our data protection officer are as follows:
FIRST PRIVACY GmbH
|Tel.: 0421 696632-0
Fax: 0421 696632-11